Vendors Booked For This Event
Holiday Shopping at the Hilton FAQ
- Do vendors need to be a Vine Vendor Network member to apply to be a vendor?
- No, you don’t need to be a member, but membership to our network is free and comes with a discount to the event.
- How many vendor tables are remaining?
- We have 3 available spots remaining.
- How much are the vendor tables?
- Table prices vary pending a number of factors including the need for electricity, date of application, and membership into the Vine. For a full list of price ranges, please see the vendor application.
- What comes with the vendor fee?
- You receive one six-foot table with linens and two chairs in the beautiful Hilton Garden Inn in Staten Island, NY.
- What are the dates and times of the event?
- Saturday, November 4, 2017. Shopping times are from 10am-4:30pm. Vendor set-up: 8:30am-10am, Vendor break-down: 4:30pm-5:15pm.
- Do vendors have to give anything to a basket?
- No, we do not demand a donation. However, we do ask that you offer some kind of game or raffle at your own table to keep all customers entertained at the event. The type of game and level of the prize is completely up to your own discretion.
- Is there an admission fee for shoppers?
- Admission is completely free to the public.
- Can vendors sell anything?
- Not quite. Only new items from legitimate handmade or direct sales businesses. Prohibited Items: Drugs, illegal substances, alcoholic beverages (open or closed), firearms/weapons, pornography, open food.
- Are credit cards accepted?
- MOST of our vendors accept credit cards, but you need to check with each individual vendor.
- Who is welcome to this event?
- All people of every age and walks of life are welcome. We do not practice discrimination of any kind.
- Where is the exact location?
- The rooms are Juneberry and Britton-Oaks at the Hilton Garden Inn, 1100 South Avenue, Staten Island, New York 10314. Ample free or valet parking is available.
- Do I have to be a hotel guest to attend or vend at the event?
- No. The event is open to the public for shoppers. Vendors do not need to be guests but must complete a vendor application.
- Do you accept duplicate vendors?
- No, we currently only accept three of every type (for example, only three jewelry vendors) and only one from a company. If we happen to fill up a type, we will put your application on a waiting list and notify you of your place in line.
- Vendors – Please check the above graphic to see if your direct sales company is already represented. The following types of vendor categories are filled and any further applications of these types will be placed on a waiting list:
- What if I’m a vendor and I need to cancel?
- Cancellation prior to August 1st is a 50% refund; we cannot offer refunds for cancellation after August 1st. This is because of our payment commitment to advertisers and the Hilton.
Vendors, please read the contract in its entirety for all the details.
Vendors or Shoppers: If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.